Unlike the previous ones, the 23rd lunar day gives the maximum charge of energy, so you can actively work and carry out various manipulations, which, as a rule, have a connection with the aboveground part of the plants.
On this day, it is recommended to do the following:
- Carry out pruning of unnecessary parts of trees;
- Inoculate plants in need;
- On this day, you can occupy yourself with picking berries and fruits, but not from the trees themselves, but those that are still in the ground – potatoes, beets, radishes;
- You can trim the whiskers of strawberries and strawberries, dig up the bulbs of plants and thin out the seedlings;
- On the 23rd lunar day, you can weed the beds and sprinkle crops from all kinds of pests.
Since the moon is waning during this period , all the necessary elements are concentrated in the roots, and therefore if you start harvesting fruits on the 23rd lunar day , they will be as useful as possible and saturated with numerous nutrients.
At this time, it is undesirable to produce abundant watering, since the roots of the plants may not withstand and begin to rot. When you work with garden tools, you need to be very careful and follow basic safety measures so that the roots of the plants are not damaged, since it is during this period that any damage can have a detrimental effect on them.
Share with your friends. +5 to CARMA
Articles from category: