The position of Mercury in Aries in the natal chart is one of the strongest. The patron planet and stimulator of the development of intelligence and a way of expressing the inner world through communication, creativity and partnership, with the support of the fiery element, encourages the native to gush with witty statements and fiery speeches, instantly process tons of information and parry the interlocutor's attacks with sarcastic apt answers.
However, excessive impulsiveness and ardor involve the owner of Mercury in Aries in dangerous situations, because he first speaks and then thinks, and, carried away by the idea, refuses to perceive the anti-arguments logically. You need to learn how to manage your explosive intelligence by studying its features.
The influence of Mercury in Aries on a person
Mercury is the planet located closest to the Sun, and in the usual element of fire, it shines in the arena of verbal battles, opening the ward access to the universal database – the arguments seem to pop up in the head by themselves, endows him with humor and the ability to instantly see weak points in the enemy's speech … The owners of Mercury in Aries have common features that must be taken into account by both opponents and friends, and by the carriers of the fire of reason themselves:
- bright charisma, the gift of crowd control and instilling your beliefs in others;
- insatiable thirst for knowledge, quick mastery of writing and reading skills in childhood, easy to learn and remember information;
- choleric temperament, boredom with a routine approach to education, it is necessary to maintain interest;
- furious disputants, ready to grind dissenters into powder, actively gesticulate and may even rush into a fight (a vivid example is Vladimir Zhirinovsky);
- easily manipulate public opinion, change points of view depending on personal gain;
- respect people of equal level of erudition or smarter than them, full of fresh, original ideas;
- distorted by egoism, overestimated self-esteem does not allow recognizing the shortcomings: irascibility, partiality, tactlessness and rudeness in communication.
A native can also be an introvert, a quiet seeker of truth, who, even in the face of the fire of the Inquisition, will not give up what he piously believes.
Male and female
A man with Mercury in Aries is a clear leader and a talented leader. It is stuffy and cramped in the position of his subordinate, he himself will provoke scandals and prove the truth in any matter. A naturally strong voice, sex appeal and an original creative approach will help you make a fast career in business, trade, journalism, and in the creative profession. The native often recklessly drives. The love of speed is a side effect of the planet and an indirect threat to life from accidents. You should develop patience and discretion on the road, in business and friendly communication.
The harshness and directness of a woman with Mercury in Aries prevents her from successfully building relationships with the opposite sex. It is better not to enter into an argument with her, she cannot stand criticism and fights, fencing with words like a double-edged sword, wounding and offending in the heat of passion. She is distinguished by arrogance, and she has sympathy only for intellectuals like her, without excessive sentimentality, focused on victories and the struggle for ideas. She successfully pursues a career in politics, television journalism and theater.
Retrograde and aspects with planets
Retrograde Mercury in Aries, unlike, for example, earth and water signs, does not slow down the process of mastering knowledge, but on the contrary – gives thoughtfulness, attentiveness, the ability to comprehend what is said or read, and also removes the impulsive shouting of information in the heat of disputes, which the owners often regret direct Mercury.
The retrograde planet helps to confidently control the fiery mind, but its owner himself may misunderstand the representatives of the signs of Aries, Leo and Sagittarius, taking their assertiveness for rudeness, and jokes for insults. The owner of retro Mercury in Aries should learn to take the side of the interlocutor and stop aggression towards himself, publicly ridiculing his shortcomings and defeats. This will help courses in public speaking and theater studios.
The native's success is facilitated by the favorable aspects of Mercury with:
- Venus – pronounced artistry, instant and unaccountable sympathy of others, the ability to clothe words in graceful speech constructions;
- Mars – leadership qualities, talent of a strategist and military leader;
- Uranus – the gift to extract from the universal database innovative and revolutionary ideas that turn the world order on the path of progress;
- Jupiter – the ability to quickly find a common language with the powers that be and manage a community of intellectuals;
- Saturn – such a configuration removes the haste and impulsiveness of the fiery influence, gives the ability to thoughtfully and scrupulously perform complex work;
- Neptune – favorable for writers and journalists, as it awakens fantasy, in other cases it is fraught with separation from reality.
Tense aspects with Pluto and Mars awaken quarrelsomeness, cruelty and a desire to crush the enemy, regardless of the consequences, and with Venus – sybarism, selfishness and fatal carelessness. Any carrier of Mercury in Aries is shown physical labor – it is necessary at least sometimes to alternate intellectual pursuits with work in the country or sports activity, and it is better to constantly dump the negative through active exercises in a fitness club.
People with Mercury in Aries are frank and direct in words and actions. Your thoughts are original and filled with enthusiasm and energy. You love good arguments and discussions, and you love to compete and compete, strategizing in your mind, while you say what you think without hesitation. You are self-confident and love to share your opinions, even if you are not asked to.
These Aries love arguments and you may need to develop a little tact in expressing your thoughts. Your mind is restless and full of nervous energy. It is difficult for you to sit still, and you must always be busy, especially your hands. You have the ability to mechanics. Your thoughts and words are quick and impulsive, and at times you can suffer from your excessive talkativeness. In addition, there is a lack of patience and concentration in the implementation of plans and tasks.
Wit and cheerful disposition make those born with Mercury in Aries very popular. You do not like being told what and how to do and want to freely do everything of your own free will. Sometimes you never seem to have enough time to do what you want to do. Aries can be hot-tempered, but they are unlikely to ever harbor resentment. They get over everything quickly, continuing to move on, and try not to get hung up on trifles.
Share with your friends. +5 to CARMA
Articles from category: