Neptune is the planet of mists, the patron saint of mysticism and the unconscious beginning of the psyche, in the 3rd house of the natal chart it scatters attention and turns on the imagination in matters of study, generates uncertainty and mysteries in relationships with brothers, sisters and close relatives.
A native, even with a sharp mind, experiences difficulties at school: he flies away in fantasies to unknown worlds, dreams instead of studying and concentrating on the topic, as a result – failures in exams. Constant delays, incomplete work, forgotten necessary things are frequent companions of the owner of Neptune in the 3rd house.
An uncertain situation awaits them at home – nervous tensions with their parents, and brother and sister may be associated with family secrets: to be half-hearted, lost in childhood and found as a result of detective searches. Strong Mercury and Venus compensate for the difficult situation, and if the planet is defeated, misunderstanding and difficulties will have to work through all life.
Relationship with the world
Neptune in the 3rd house blurs the lines between the personal self and the social environment. The native dissolves in the crowd, plunging into dreams, instead of fulfilling the karmic task of pulling himself out of mental illusions and showing his individuality to the world, if there is no practical and punctual parent or teacher nearby who will push, remind of the time and structure the regime.
To do this, you need to know the general characteristics of a Neptunian in the 3rd house:
- talents are revealed in creativity: literature, music, singing, artistic and applied skills;
- imaginative thinking, from general to specific, are interested not in dry numbers and paragraphs in a textbook, but in a bright picture through which immersion in the material goes;
- early interest in religion, education along this line, which can give both a positive impetus for spiritual development and destroy the idealistic view of the world;
- are fascinated by the secret of a pseudonym, under which they often publish poems or articles, ashamed of their personal “I”;
- the secret life of the school – from secret news columnist or radio host to the creator of an underground society;
- success awaits on the Internet – blogging, maintaining your own YouTube channel, where the need to throw oneself out into the world is perfectly connected, while remaining behind the scenes inaccessible for direct contacts with him.
It is preferable for native parents to choose educational institutions with an artistic, musical or sports profile. With the harmonious position of Neptune, the school will become a resting place for the soul, where the child will reveal his inner gifts.
The influence of the zodiac signs
The magic of the planet of mysticism and fog is manifested in the ability to combine the incompatible. A native can achieve brilliant results in mathematics, physics and chemistry, but for this you need the main thing – to understand how to combine spatial thinking and facts, and what result should be the result. Success depends on the influence of the zodiacal constellation:
1. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius – the desire to study in an elite institution or go to fashionable development courses, conflicts and disputes in an ordinary school, opposing oneself to society with cheeky behavior or deliberate hooliganism. Competition with brother for parental attention. A desire to study in another country or a prerequisite for participating in international creative competitions.
2. Gemini, Libra, Aquarius – they are generously gifted with talents in almost all types of arts, they know the word, brush, plastic. Selective memory: easy to learn and forget quickly. Communication in reality and on the Internet is vital. In relationships with friends, brothers-sisters, peacemakers do not like conflicts, but if a problem arises, they defeat the enemy with a word.
3. Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn – most easily adapt to the discipline necessary for the Neptunians. Psychological comfort is important in training, rush is contraindicated. It is advisable to study in a class with a small number of people and a calm teacher, or at home. They will thoroughly study only what is interesting. It is difficult to get along with people, it is necessary to support them with warmth.
4. Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces – even if a child is in a regular school, creative electives and circles in large numbers will benefit him, structure his thinking, remove inner anguish and the desire to throw a tantrum. Emotions simply overwhelm them and lead to a nervous breakdown without creative sublimation. Family ties are strong as in a mafia clan, for the sake of the interests of the family they will even commit a crime.
Aspects and car driving
Neptune in the 3rd house symbolizes distraction while driving. Its owner should not drive a car, even in a state of mild fatigue, drowsiness or bad mood. Emotional conflict will immediately be reflected in the traffic situation. Alcohol is especially harmful, even in a small dose, since the road brings dreams and dreams to the owners of the planet. Immersed in the inner world, they easily miss road signs or do not notice a potentially dangerous car driven by a drunk driver.
The situation is aggravated by negative aspects:
- with the Moon – a threat on the water, the likelihood of suffering from a flood, mudflows, even rain makes it difficult to navigate on the road, and the proximity to a drunk passenger or fellow traveler can provoke an accident;
- to 6, 8 and 12 houses – extreme caution should be exercised when driving, and when buying a vehicle and drawing up documents for it, take an experienced specialist with you to avoid deception;
- the position of the planet in the signs of Aries, Scorpio and Pisces with a square to Mars and Pluto.
Any square in the natal chart also means a struggle with enemies and intrigues, the need to fight for recognition.
Share with your friends. +5 to CARMA
Articles from category: