Chiron is a small asteroid, 1 ruler of Taurus, orbiting between Jupiter and Saturn , appeared in natal charts in the 80s. The Indian school did not recognize him, but Western astrologers are respected for clear explanations of paradoxical and dual situations in the life of a native. Chiron was the name of the wise centaur who raised the great heroes of antiquity – Theseus, Achilles, Hercules, who taught through parables to find answers inside the subconscious.
Sometimes, in order to defeat a powerful enemy, you have to accept defeat and then you will see a way out – this is the essence of teaching influence. The planet, discovered by the Czech astronomer Charles Koval in 1977, is still considered an asteroid comet, arguing over its properties. Astrologers call Chiron a symbol of fair balance, which must be developed in the area of the house where he stands.
A mysterious asteroid helps to break the deadlock by creating a mirror maze of the native’s previous actions, puts him in ridiculous and ridiculous situations, devaluing unnecessary experiences. Harmonious Chiron maintains a balance between animal instincts and the higher mind, helping to enjoy bodily and material pleasures, to develop spiritually. Struck – creates a bias depending on the personal development of a person.
Behavior and appearance
The native differs from the environment in external style and internal beliefs. Sometimes Chiron in the 1st house makes the ward different from the parents, which perplexes loved ones, but sometimes the differences cannot be identified – a person of a different plan, a high flight in a family of marginals, or an inveterate materialist in a priest’s house.
It is possible to live in different families if the parents divorce. Chiron’s duality is expressed in:
- duality of judgments – often change their minds, ardently defending opposing points of view;
- variability of appearance – easily get fat or lose weight, radically change their appearance, without leaving a connection with the previous style;
- adaptability – like a chameleon, they adapt to the behavior of different social circles, imitating and passing for their own;
- combining opposites – both in personal character (capable of nobility and meanness), and in communication;
- diplomacy without shades of morality – flatterers and ladies’ men, for the sake of profit, they will pick up a key to any interlocutor;
- versatility of antagonistic talents – a physicist with the gift of a poet, a technician who grows roses, an actress – an inventor of new technologies.
The native with Chiron in the 1st house is cramped and boring within the framework of social conventions. He deliberately provokes confrontation, in search of other forms of self-expression, shocking those around him with the talent of reincarnation. His presence alone can change the policy of the company or the topics of discussion in the company: from a primitive household to a highly spiritual one.
Strong and weak position
Unusual incidents, shocks of consciousness accompany the owner of the mysterious asteroid all his life. The karmic task is to positively perceive the sharp turns of fate, using stressful events to improve the soul, and various talents for the good of people. Chiron in the 1st house shows the position of the native on the scale of personal evolution and the direction of self-development:
1. Struck – several unworked generic programs, rejection of the lower principle and the desire to fly upward at once, but at the slightest failure, a person finds himself alone with inner imperfection and the need to accept the dark side of consciousness.
2. Harmonious – a successful understanding of shortcomings and sympathies for the lower astral and combining them with spiritual searches of the higher “I”. Centaur Chiron was a famous healer of antiquity, and the gift of an asteroid is an intuitive understanding of occult healing with herbs, needles, energy practices.
3. Unaspected – the native does not seek to develop the soul, but also does not slide down the evolutionary ladder. A calm, mundane existence without disturbing the balance of power.
4. Weakened by negative aspects, the planet creates pangs of choice and futile attempts to sit on two chairs, a pile of started, but unfinished business. In the lowest manifestation – killer doctors, jewelers, robbing clients, fraudsters.
To work out Chiron, you need to improve speech literacy, trust your intuition, and expand the range of extrasensory abilities. The karmic tasks of the native directly depend on the elements of the 1st house, where the planet falls:
Fire – control over emotional energy and aggressiveness, control of psychic metamorphoses, constant change of views and social circle;
Air – to understand the meaning of disturbing thoughts, to accept the duality of the world, the unity of good and evil. Live striving for high goals and social recognition;
Earth – to put mental chaos in order, to give up boring, greed, self-interest, to develop healing abilities and communication with space;
Water – to study psychology in order to manage emotional outbursts and insights of consciousness, to open new energy channels, to be a spiritual teacher.
The native’s goal is to maintain a balance of negative and positive qualities. Trine Chiron in the 1st house with Mars enhances energy, inspires to create works of art that ennoble souls and minds, and gives success in sports. Trine with Venus or the Moon increases the intuitive gift: telepathy, empathy, clairvoyance. Opposition with these planets calls on the native not to forget about his own interests in serving the higher powers. A square with any planet shows where the main complexes and dead ends are hidden, which Chiron will definitely help to correct if there is optimism and tireless self-improvement.
Share with your friends. +5 to CARMA
Articles from category: